WHY CHOOSE THE US?
Known the world over as the land of opportunity, the United States of America boasts a rich and diverse culture, one of the strongest currencies in the world, and one of the most sought-after passports on the planet. Through the USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, applicants can enjoy a host of exclusive benefits including:
- No language skills required;
- No minimum education required;
- No business or managerial experience required;
- Investment capital can come from a gift, inheritance, business ownership or any other lawful activities;
- No obligation to live in the area of investment;
- The opportunity to live, work and study anywhere in the U.S. and benefit from lower tuition fees;
- Inclusion of dependent children under the age of 21.
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements to be eligible for the program:
- Be at least 21 years of age;
- Show legal source of assets and funds;
- Choose from one of the available investment options.
There two investment options within the USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program:
1. Creation of a new U.S. enterpriseTo be eligible for this investment option, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Make an investment of U.S.$1 million in a new commercial enterprise, or U.S.$500,000 if that enterprise is in a targeted commercial area, which includes rural areas or areas with unemployment of at least 150 percent that of the national average;
- Create full time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, who must be direct employees of the commercial enterprise;
- Actively manage the day-to-day activities and/or policy formulation of the enterprise.
2. Invest in a regional centerRegional centres are investment opportunities that have been pre-approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). To be eligible for this investment option, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Make an investment of U.S.$500,000;
- The enterprise must create full time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, where indirect employment is permitted;
- Active management of the enterprise is not required.
If you are a non-conditional Green Card holder for at least five years, you can apply for naturalization if you meet the following requirements:
- Be 18 years or older;
- Have lived within the state, or USCIS district with jurisdiction over your place of residence, for at least three months prior to the application;
- Have continuous residence in the U.S. as a Green Card holder for at least five years immediately preceding the application;
- Be physically present in the U.S. for at least 30 months out of the five years (60 months) immediately preceding the application;
- Reside continuously within the U.S. from the date of application for naturalization up to the time of naturalization;
- Be able to read, write and speak English, and have knowledge and an understanding of U.S. history and government (civics);
- Be a person of good moral character, in keeping with the principles of the Constitution of the United States, and well disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States during all relevant periods under the law.